current mood: working
• We released Pyramid #3/90: After the End. You can read about that here.
• We made progress on three GURPS Dungeon Fantasy projects that we had in the pipeline. I won't name names, but all are now in various stages of production. Oh, and the first draft of a fourth one arrived, too!
• Three other projects also moved further through the pipeline.
• I made more progress on my own writing project.
• I hear that the latest GURPS Dungeon Fantasy project by Peter Dell'Orto (peterdellorto) is most of the way through production, though there are still many steps to go.
• Steven (waitingforgo) and I discussed a number of general planning issues.
• I made more progress on my writing project . . . much more than during the past few weeks of being ill and recovering from being ill.
• We released GURPS After the End 2: The New World. You can read about it here.
• The revised first draft of the inaugural volume of another new series showed up on time. That should go to peer review shortly.
• My big writing project did okay this week. My illness has fled, but the resulting fatigue lingers on.
• We released Pyramid #3/89: Alternate Dungeons II. You can read about that here.
• My large writing project continues to use up 95% of my time. If we're being honest, I'm behind thanks to being ill for two weeks (and having fun with frozen pipes before that) . . . so here's hoping the spring is smoother sailing.
• Pyramid #3/89 jumped through all the hoops but missed its usual release slot. Don't worry, we're working on solving the technical problems!
• I got back to my long-ish writing assignment. It's behind schedule owing to illness, but at least I'm no longer terribly sick.
Because of that, I have been out of touch – I know that Steven (waitingforgo
• We released GURPS After the End 1: Wastelanders. Yes, that series! You can read about it here.
• We received the first draft of a volume for another new series. That's now with the author for revisions.
• My big writing project did fairly well this week. I continue to be immersed in it to such a degree that PK (peekitty) is handling the day-to-day of GURPS for me.
This week is named Fern. It was a broad-strokes kind of week, so I'm going to keep it very short:
• Steven (waitingforgo) has planned out 2016's new GURPS releases. We'll probably be adding to those, but you'll be happy to hear that we have enough sure bets to fill out a year!
• I made far better progress on my large writing project than I did last week. We only had an ice storm this week . . . which is preferable to ice inside pipes.