current mood: geeky
This week is named Villem. The news:
• We released a new PDF of Man to Man. You can read about that here.
• GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo ), has moved into prepress!
• Nikki turned around a preliminary PDF of GURPS Power-Ups 8, which PK (peekitty ) is now reviewing.
• My little in-my-free-time writing project has passed the 10,000-word mark.
• I updated the GURPS News page.
. . . and that's it until we all get back from our summer break. Look for a new update on July 11!
This week is named Ernest. The news:
• We released Pyramid #3/68: Natural Magic. You can read all about it here.
• GURPS Power-Ups 7, by y.t., now has a final production deadline, meaning that it's a few formalities from done.
• GURPS Power-Ups 8, by PK, is edited and getting its final content cleanup before it enters production.
• I started a new, smallish writing project to fill my spare moments. No details yet, sorry!
This week is named Luh. The news:
• GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo ), now has a release date. Yes, it's that final. No, I can't share the date.
• The Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters ), is now in proofreading.
• PK (peekitty ) sent me the first draft of GURPS Power-Ups 8, and I fired back comments. Bam.
• Two more new projects entered the pipeline. No details yet, but yes . . . stuff is slowly starting to thaw.
This week is named Dale. The news:
• We released GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 16: Wilderness Adventures, by y.t. You can read all about it here.
• Pyramid #3/68 is just about ready. That'll be out later this month.
• We've had more progress on the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters ) – this time in the realm of getting art moving.
• PK (peekitty ) outlined and started compiling GURPS Power-Ups 8. Its topic must remain a mystery for the time being.
• Lots of behind-the-scenes action may see a few new projects enter the pipeline. An open call for submissions is still a long way off, but this is definitely progress!
This week is named Merrill. The news:
• GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 16, by y.t., is now staged for release in the very near future. Expect to see it RSN!
• GURPS Power-Ups 7, by y.t., moved just a little further along in the production queue.
• Planning is afoot for GURPS Power-Ups 8.
• Discussions on how to step up the frequency of GURPS releases continue, and are looking up. More than that, I cannot say.
This week is named Simon. The news:
• We released Pyramid #3/67: Tools Of The Trade – Villains. You can read all about it here.
• GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 16, by y.t., is now in prepress. Expect to see it before too terribly long.
• GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo ), and GURPS Power-Ups 7, by y.t., both moved along in the production queue.
• I did a bunch of work to tailor the recommended products Warehouse 23 displays for GURPS Fourth Edition items . . . you know, so it won't suggest that GURPS Dragons is a great match for GURPS Tactical Shooting. My input should be implemented over the next little while.
• Miranda, Steven (waitingforgo ), and I made significant progress on mapping out where GURPS will fit in over the next couple of years. That should (should . . .) get new releases moving a little quicker. More as things develop!
This week is named Jim (just plain Jim). The news:
• I put another small administrative touch on GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo ).
• Miranda and I continue to work out how to get GURPS up and running more efficiently.
• I am taking care of some behind-the-scenes stuff that should make GURPS product pages on Warehouse 23 just a little more sensible.