Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
This week is named Purna, and brings the following news about GURPS stuff:
• We released GURPS Infinite Worlds: Worlds of Horror, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo ). Ever felt that your players knew your campaign world too well to find it scary? Or that a horror plot might trash it if things went wrong? Here are some all-new worlds that are already well down the path to "messed up" . . .
• The playtest of the new edition of the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters ), continues . . . and continues to rock.
• Peter Dell'Orto (peterdellorto ) and I have started a little writing project that I cannot discuss just yet.
• We're negotiating even more GURPS Horror support with Ken Hite (princeofcairo ) . . . that is, if the Anunnakku don't get us.
• And speaking of GURPS Horror, be sure not to overlook this news!