current mood: working
This week is named Theodora, and has seen progress on many things GURPS:
• Nikki sent Matt Riggsby (wombattery) the preliminary PDF of GURPS Hot Spots: Constantinople, 527-1204 A.D. to review. Matt is on top of that now – that's him up there on the Hagia Sophia.
• The tireless Nikki also sent PK (peekitty) the preliminary PDF of GURPS After the End 2: The New World to review. PK is working on that . . . last I heard, he was fighting a gang in a toxic-waste dump.
• I continue to edit the new edition of the Discworld RPG, by Phil Masters (phil_masters). I'm at 11.7% by words, which isn't blazing progress – but then, 350,000-word manuscripts are like that.
• Phil Masters (phil_masters), meanwhile, is tearing through the edit of Transhuman Space: Wings of the Rising Sun, by David Chart.
• There has been progress on both GURPS Locations: Medieval Cathedral, by Michele Armellini, and GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling, by Doug Cole (douglascole).
• PK (peekitty) just reviewed the first draft of GURPS Underground Adventures, by Bill Stoddard (whswhs). I hear it's deep stuff.