Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
Lots of news this week, so let's call it Boann. She has these tidings for you:
• Nikki sent out the production PDF of Pyramid #3/43, and PK ( peekitty) turned around comments on it. Expect this soon.
• GURPS Locations: Hellsgate, by Matt Riggsby ( wombattery), got its art and a production review! It now awaits prepress, although there's still a fairly long queue for that.
• GURPS Power-Ups 5, by y.t., also got its art and a production review!! It, too, is now waiting for prepress.
• We got some art news on GURPS Banestorm: Martial Arts, by David T. Moore; GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 15: Henchmen, by Peter Dell'Orto ( peterdellorto) and y.t.; GURPS Hot Spots: Constantinople, 527-1204 A.D., by Matt Riggsby ( wombattery); GURPS Locations: St. George's Cathedral, by Michele Armellini; GURPS Locations: Worminghall and GURPS Underground Adventures, both by Bill Stoddard ( whswhs); and Transhuman Space: Wings of the Rising Sun, by David Chart. None of these are out of the woods yet! However, the trees now look more like shrubs.
• I reached the 87.2% mark by word count on the new edition of the Discworld RPG, by Phil Masters ( phil_masters). That takes me to the very end of the NPCs.
• We kicked off the playtest of GURPS High-Tech: Adventure Guns, by Hans-Christian Vortisch.
• We also started the peer review of GURPS Thaumatology: Chinese Elemental Powers, by Bill Stoddard ( whswhs).