Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
current song: "Baptism," Crystal Castles
This week is named Windsor (not the place). The news? Here you go:
• We released Pyramid #3/49: World-Hopping. You can read my pitch for it here.
• There has been some production progress on the Discworld RPG, by Phil Masters (phil_masters).
• There has also been production progress on GURPS Zombies, by y.t. – and I've submitted a "Designer's Notes" article to Pyramid.
• Final-draft work proceeds on GURPS Loadouts: Low-Tech Armor, by Dan Howard.
• Final-draft work also proceeds on GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo).
• I am writing an ultra-short surprise item that has nothing to do with zombies.