Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
This week is named Faith. The news:
• We released Pyramid #3/58: Urban Fantasy II. You can read my notes on that here.
• We made the final text corrections to GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling, by Doug Cole (douglascole). We still have art wrinkles to iron out, however.
• We made the final text corrections to the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters). Those are now in Pterry's court for approval.
• Nikki sent me the production PDF of GURPS Martial Arts: Yrth Fighting Styles, by David T. Moore. I've started my review.
• Nikki also sent me a preliminary PDF of my latest GURPS Dungeon Fantasy volume for review. It's 58 pages long, for those who were asking.
• Thanks to the efforts of PK (peekitty), GURPS Horror: The Madness Dossier, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo), is now edited and headed to production.
• David Pulver submitted a near-complete final draft of GURPS Vehicle Design, though there's still much work to do before we talk about editing.