Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
current song: "Misirlou," Dick Dale
This week is named Dale. The news:
• We released GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 16: Wilderness Adventures, by y.t. You can read all about it here.
• Pyramid #3/68 is just about ready. That'll be out later this month.
• We've had more progress on the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters) – this time in the realm of getting art moving.
• PK (peekitty) outlined and started compiling GURPS Power-Ups 8. Its topic must remain a mystery for the time being.
• Lots of behind-the-scenes action may see a few new projects enter the pipeline. An open call for submissions is still a long way off, but this is definitely progress!