Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
This week is named Carolina. The news:
• We released Pyramid #3/74: Wild West. You can read about it here.
• Nikki sent Matt Riggsby (wombattery) a preliminary PDF of his socially oriented (but not GURPS Social Engineering) supplement to review. Meanwhile, I worked on art approval for it.
• We continued to finalize the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters). At this point, we're just picking nits.
• PK (peekitty) turned in the final draft of his secret project.
• Peer reviews of manuscripts from Peter Dell'Orto (peterdellorto) and Elizabeth McCoy (archangelbeth) just about wrapped up, and a Phil Masters (phil_masters) draft rolled in to take their place.
• My ongoing writing effort grew by a few thousand words.
• I approved a small item for PK (peekitty) to write over the next little while.
• I updated the GURPS News. Among other things, it now points to revised versions of the GURPS formatting guide and GURPS WYSIWYG template.
And that's it for the week, the month, and the year. By the time you read this, I'll be on vacation. I return to work on Monday, January 5, 2015. My next update here will be on Friday, January 9, 2015 . . . but I've scheduled a couple of GURPS-related articles to run in the Daily Illuminator while I'm away, at least one of which contains hints of what to expect in 2015.