Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
This week is named Tina. The news:
• Pyramid #3/75 is on track for release next week. This one is a real prize!
• Nikki presented us with the latest version of the Discworld Roleplaying Game, by Phil Masters (phil_masters), so we could review the table of contents and proofreading fixes – which we did.
• Matt Riggsby (wombattery) reviewed the preliminary PDF of his secret project and sent back comments and quotes. Next stop: art approval.
• The latest Transhuman Space item from Phil Masters (phil_masters) and GURPS Dungeon Fantasy volume from Peter Dell'Orto (peterdellorto) are out of playtesting and making steady progress toward their final drafts.
• Bill Stoddard (whswhs) worked with me on revisions to his GURPS Social Engineering supplement . We're making good headway there, too!
• I even found time to do a little more writing.