Another week in the life of GURPS
current mood: working
This week is named Rick, and here's what he has to say about GURPS:
• We released Pyramid #3/29: Psionics. You can read my shameless promotion of it in this forums thread. While crunchy, it's surprisingly useful even to those who get their powers from a source other than the GURPS virus.
• I did the final production review of GURPS Monster Hunters 1: Champions, by Jason "PK" Levine (peekitty). It has art and is rarin' to go!
• I reviewed the near-final PDF of GURPS Horror, by Ken Hite (princeofcairo). It, too, has art and is in excellent shape. I'm rather proud of it.
• Jason "PK" Levine (peekitty) turned in review comments on the rough PDF of GURPS Monster Hunters 3: The Enemy.
• Nikki sent PK (peekitty) a rough PDF of GURPS Monster Hunters 4: Sidekicks to review, too. This series is hopping like a were-kanga!
• While he was at it, PK (peekitty) turned in his edited draft of that nostalgia item I hinted at a couple of weeks ago.
• Meanwhile, I submitted my first draft of the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy project I was working on. Hint: It's in the same general vein as the first item above, albeit with an Elder Thing twist.
• And Matt Riggsby (wombattery) got us his revised first draft of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventure 1.