• The three Pyramid issues of the GURPS Pyramid Scheme went out to backers!
• We finalized my short, horror-themed item. That ought to see moonlight next week.
• Christopher Rice's GURPS Realm Management received art and entered production review. March, perhaps?
• I finished my other short item and sent it along to production. We're tentatively considering it for April.
• Steve started indexing the Girl Genius Sourcebook and Roleplaying Game. No ETA there, yet.
• And check out the Ballistic's Report to see what Gaming Ballistic LLC has been up to this week!
(And yeah, we're still waiting on the webmaster to update the Warehouse 23 Digital Wish List and Warehouse 23 Wish List for GURPS with the changes I requested. I imagine that Texas being frozen explains the delay . . .)