There was also some GURPS news:
• I reviewed and signed off on the last PDF for the GURPS 2021 PDF Challenge. All 12 are now in final production – done but for some art tweaks.
• I finished my review of the preliminary PDF of that new Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game product I mentioned last week.
• There's still time to get in on the playtest of GURPS Infinite Worlds: Nightreign, by James Amaral and Joshua Lopez.
• I started writing a new short item unrelated to anything above.
• Check out the Ballistic's Report to see what Gaming Ballistic LLC has been up to this week – including a long list of posts, podcasts, and other chat about GURPS, gaming, and what's new. The Delvers to Grow Kickstarter ended, funded; Backerkit surveys and pre-orders are now live. This is the recruitment tool you've been looking for: Get to the table start playing the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game in 15 minutes. Want to see more support for the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game at your FLGS? Demo this, and point them to the Retail Order pack!